- This event has passed.
COM Grad Alumni Panel
February 2 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
COM Graduate Alumni Panel: Focus on Mass Communication
Learn from recent COM graduate alumni about their post graduate school journeys. This is a Q&A style session so please come prepared with some questions. After the Q&A, there will be time for you to network with the panelists. Please note, these are all recent alumni who were in your shoes not too long ago, so please bring your questions, not your resume!
Note– “Mass Communication” includes Advertising, Public Relations, Emerging Media Studies, International Relations/International Communication and Mass Communication.
Light refreshments will be served.
Please note: this is for graduate students only.
- Katie Bergamini, International Relations & International Communication ’16, Assistant Media Planner, Connelly Partners
- Joy Chen, Public Relations ’16, Digital Communication Specialist, Steward Health Care
- Rebecca DeLuca, Public Relations ’15, Assistant Director of Communications for Development & Alumni Relations, Lasell College
- Alex Landa, Emerging Media Studies ’16, Outreach and Communications Manager, U.S. Green Building Council
- Mel Mederios, Communication Studies, ’16, Communication Coordinator, BU Office of the VP and Associate Provost for Research (also applying for PhD programs)
- Jess Scanlon, Marketing Communication Research ’14, Digital Strategist, Hill Holliday
- Lauren Thimmesch, Advertising ’16, Art Director, Zipcar
Want to have your event featured? Email us!