- Safety and the warmth of sunshine, like summertime is never going to end and your tan will always remain golden.
- A wave of calm and comfort.
- Coffee shops opening up with the morning sun.
- Sunscreen, salt, and warm banana bread heating up at the closest bakery.
- Tim Tams: the best cookie/biscuit ever invented. Sugar, sweet, chocolate wafers that both melt and crunch in your mouth.
- Brunch connoisseurs conversing over toast and pastries before they start their days.
- Visitors from all walks of life taking pictures of the Opera House.
- “Cheers mate” as the weekend begins.
- Pigeons everywhere and the light rail train zooming by.
- The large black wooden door knob, turning it to the right to start the work day
- The warm and grainy sand in your hand on the weekend
- Your pen to your lined paper so you can remember what it feels like to be here, right now, forever.
Laura Jeshiva, Study Abroad Correspondent
Laura Jeshiva is a junior at Boston University studying advertising. She is currently studying abroad in Sydney, Australia where she looks to travel, try new food, and have an internship at an advertising agency. In Boston, Laura is an ambassador for the College of Communication and a member of AdLab.